Apart from the default Asset Templates, users can create custom asset templates with specific fields to collect specific data relating to an unavailable asset type.
To create a new custom Asset Template:
- Use the Template Creator/Updater to create the new Asset Template.
- Update existing or create new Asset Tags to make selections available in the Asset Category and Body Type fields on the Asset Template.
- Create a new Asset Group Mapping document:
- Open any document by clicking on the purple text in the ‘Name’ column.
- Open a new blank document by clicking the New Document button in the bar.
- Fill in the fields as desired. It is recommended to do this while comparing to an existing Asset Group Mapping document for a similar Asset Type.
- Save the document.
Detailed instructions for creating Asset Templates available here.