As part of our ongoing commitment to continuous improvement, we share the latest fixes and improvements applied to the Formbird FLEET.
Because FLEET is a web app, when we apply an update, it will be reflected in all of our customer’s applications.
- Fixed an issue where the Technician Dash would timeout.
- Fixed an issue where the Toll Import would timeout + added checking for duplicates.
- Fixed usability for some tablets adding space at the bottom to improve scrolling.
- Fixed the “Asset Services Remaining Report” to display the number of service configurations the asset has and changed the asset link to navigate directly to the asset maintenance view.
- When the user wants to repeat an Asset Export, they can now save their preferences of field selection.
- All exports can now be found in the “Exports List” in the Reports section.
Report Listing Improvement
- The list of reports can now be viewed as a grid by selecting the ‘Grid View’ checkbox.
Asset Documents Improvements
- Videos can now be embedded – see the Help Centre for instructions.
- These documents can be easily accessed from Work Orders related to the asset.
- Various help pop-ups and Help Centre Articles. (too many to list)