conventions for Formbird applications:
- key names are written in 'camel case' which:
- starts with lowercase
- where a space would be, the next word is started with a captial letter
- no special characters
Example: "formBird":"Rocks" or "documentId":"6e9976d0-ba3e-11e8-9681-f7758ab87524"
- All documents should have a systemHeader.summaryName unless they're excluded from searches.
- Documents should be 'tagged' with an appTags array.
- Field names are appended with the data type eg: "startedDate":"2018-09-17T03:45:11.974Z"
These are some of the data types in Formbird:
- related document - Rel;
- date - Date;
- boolean - Bool;
- geoJSON - Geo;
- string - Text (although string is often default and therefore not given a special extension)
- numeric - Num