When a user encounters an error message indicating that their account is not activated during login, administrators can resolve the issue by following a series of steps.
- Navigate to the user’s account document.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Account Control document in the table that sits within the Security panel.
- Tick the verify checkbox.
- Click the ‘Save’ tick in the top left corner of the page.
Note: the verify checkbox allows you to activate/deactivate login for an account without deleting it and losing historical data linked to the account.